Covid 19 Guidance
I am asking everyone to observe the following guidance during the Covid 19 pandemic for in person clinic consultations
- Please do not make an appointment or attend an appointment if you have a cough, runny nose, sore throat, chest infection or fever. Please leave seven days before coming for an appointment if you have any of these symptoms.
- Use hand gel on arriving at the clinic.
- Wear a mask for your appointment.
- Maintain social distancing as far as possible.
- Avoid touching surfaces within the clinic.
- Please bring your own drink, sheet and blanket if you can.
- If you have had known close contact with a Covid19 sufferer or suspected sufferer please do not attend an appointment.
For your protection I will use PPE, an air purifier, extra ventilation and maintain social distancing as much as possible.
Please visit the screening and consent page before each appointment.