Real health and well-being lies within the body, mind and spirit and it is always available to us no matter how ill we are physically or mentally. The approaches I work with help you to reconnect to this fountain of inner health.
I draw on, and combine, as needed, two powerful energetic healing modalities of Acupuncture and Craniosacral Therapy. These therapies can be further augmented with Chinese herbal medicine where I specialise in an effective and well researched Japanese approach known as Kampo.
- More than 25 years of clinical experience as a psychologist and complementary therpist
- Qualified research scientist with a PhD in Health Sciences
- Registered with relevant professional bodies and clinical associations: the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine; the Craniosacral Therapy Association; the Toyohari Association; the Kampo Association
I offer you my total commitment to support you and help you reorient yourself to your blueprint of original health, to support the natural healing forces that are always present in your body; to re-balance your system, and to help you connect with your inner resources, so that worry, pain and stress can be replaced with vitality and well-being.
Can these therapies help me?
I find it very hard to answer this question as I work with such a varied range of clients. On a typical clinic day I might see:
- a baby who suffered a traumatic birth
- a client with Parkinsons
- a gentleman with neurological symptoms
- a teenage girl with painful periods and IBS
- a young woman coping with chronic fatigue
- a woman who has suffered many miscarriages and would like to conceive
- a middle aged woman with back, neck and shoulder pain
Each one reports feeling benefits from treatment and sometimes relief from pain is immediate. Invariably my clients have previously sought help from their doctor or an another healthcare practitioner, conventional or otherwise, and often I feel I am the last resort!
Here is a short film with a delightful elderly lady suffering from persistent back pain, which came about after gardening. We were both very pleased at how well, and how quickly, she had responded to the treatment and we felt her sincerity is captured very well in the film.
Do these therapies work with other treatments?
Yes! Indeed they do. Whether you are having conventional or complementary healthcare for a physical or psychological issue these healing therapies can potentially be of great assistance, alongside other approaches, to restore energy, well-being and vitality.
Please call me on 07779799110 or email me at email@example.com to reconnect to the health within!