Re-connecting with the health within us
The primary aim of my work is to re-connect a person to their own blue print of original health. This is why I have called my business Re-Connect to Health. I use acupuncture, craniosacral therapy and Chinese herbs to do this.
I offer all my clients:
- A caring approach – I care about my clients and mindfulness techniques play an important role in my work.
- A wealth of experience – I have 30 years of clinical experience. I have supported clients experiencing pain, trauma, stress, fatigue and a multitude of health problems.
- A holistic and truly complementary perspective – I look at the whole picture, listening carefully to my client’s illness story and considering all their symptoms.
- Care from a registered practitioner – I am registered with the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine & the Craniosacral Therapy Association.
- Care from a practitioner with an understanding of clinical research – I have a background in clinical research and a PhD in Health Sciences.
As well as seeing patients in clinic I offer an online consultation service for Chinese herbal medicine and well-being support. Please click this link to find out more about this service.
“Sylvia is a lovely, thoughtful and intuitive person who makes a very careful diagnosis and prescribes a holistic treatment. The herbs she prescribed for me arrived in the post the day after my appointment and are very gentle and actually taste good! I can feel them gradually working for me already. With Chinese herbal medicine, the prescription is individual and is adjusted as you improve, dealing with every aspect of a condition until full health is restored, with no nasty or frightening side effects. I thoroughly recommend Sylvia and her online appointment service. Talking to her on Skype was almost like being in her clinic” (Catherine T. Kirkudbright, Scotland)
Please call me on 07779799110 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book an appointment (remote consultation or clinic appointment), have an queries, or would like to discuss your health issues.
I look forward to meeting you.